November 2, 2004 - Films nominated for Silver Wave Awards
October 20, 2004 - Dare to Dream, Sasscar, and Haybale Crisis screenings at Tidal Wave Film Festival
November 1, 2001 - Spin and 2:36 screening at Tidal Wave Film Festival
- The co-produced documentary Dare to Dream will be screened Friday, November 5, 2004 at the
Tidal Wave Film Festival. Dare to Dream is an uplifting, heartfelt
discovery of impassioned people who overcame obstacles, believed in their dreams, and did what was necessary to nurture them into reality.
Directed by Kristen Dick and Kristen Morton. Writen and Edited by dhomas trenn.
- The co-produced short comedies Sasscar and Haybale Crisis will be screened Saturday, November 6, 2004 at the
Tidal Wave Film Festival. Directed by Doug Sutherland.
Director of Photography / Editor: dhomas trenn.
May 22, 2001 - restaurant grand-opening soon
- The animated short film, Spin, will be screened Saturday, November 10, 2001 at the
Tidal Wave Film
Festival. Spin is an adaptation of the Greek myth of Pandora's Box - presented using traditional and digital animation and combined with natural
backgrounds. Created and directed by Laurence Sparks and dhomas trenn.
- The co-produced short film, 2:36, will be screened Sunday, November 11, 2001 at the
Tidal Wave Film Festival.
2:36 tells the story of an eleven year old skater who dreams of
the perfect solo routine. Seemingly endless days of practice lead him up to the skating competition - when finally, it all comes down to... two minutes
and thirty-six seconds. Based on the life of, and staring, the writer/director Michel Guitard - with mentor director/director of photograhy,
December 29, 2000 - The Million Milestone!
- the countdown has begun for the grand-opening of restaurant. it'll be new, it'll be exciting, it'll be restaurant - the hip, five-star theme-eatery for Aura enthusiasts. restaurant will offer an intensifying menu of scrumptious delicacies, prepared by world renowned Aura plug-in chefs.
where do you go to get food for Aura? the restaurant of course.
5,4,3,2... details to be announced soon.
December 23, 1998 - young monkey joins The Visible Human Project
- At 18:31:35 AST, December 29, 2000, the young monkey studios website reached its ONE MILLIONth hit for the year 2000 - serving out page
requests to 128,232 unique visitors so far this year. "We were all very excited here when our mid-year stats projected that we'd pass by the ONE
MILLION marker sometime in December. We've kept a close watch since, so that we could officially mark the moment when it happened." said young monkey's
founder, dhomas trenn. "These aren't big numbers by any stretch of the imagination when you compare them to the big marketed, big company sites that are
out there. But, for a small group like us, these numbers tell us that we're doing something right. We've got big plans for young monkey and the
website in the new millennium, and this milestone shows us that we're on the right path." added trenn.
The tremendous activity at this site is due, in part, to young monkey's hugely popular free resource and support areas - now including over 900
documents. "We are very pleased to see that so many people are finding value in the information we are providing, and we will continue to expand the
contents of the site." said trenn. "Many thanks go out to those of you who have taken the time to email us with kind words of support."
NOTE: The site's custom programmed statistics software filters out all hits generated by search engine spiders and other non-human requests. So,
these numbers represent REAL people.
March 3, 1998 - "An Enchanting Story" Says Talk Show Host Sue Johanson
- We are pleased to support the National Library of Medicine's Visible
Human Project by creating software for the Amiga computer. See the support
area for downloadable files.
February 28, 1998 - Future Music Magazine Heralds MSE "shines above the others"
- Sue Johanson, popular television/radio talk show host and relationship advisor, had this to say about
Two Roses, Two Loves - a fairytale: "What an enchanting story - I will certainly direct my
listeners to your website if romance seems to be the missing element!"
February 26, 1998 - MEO Project Announced: Your Participation Needed
- MIDI SYStem EXplorer received high praises in the March 1998 issue of Future Music (UK) magazine. See the
MSE Testimonials section to read what they had to say.
August 1, 1997 - the world the body the grave - CD Magazine Release
- MEO is the first of many creative projects being planned, that are designed to include the public's participation.
We need your help to make this project successful. See the MEO section for project details.